New Year's Eve, sea & fireworks where to go?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Swmbo has set me a task. Somewhere to go for New Year's Eve near a sandy beach, a harbour, and fireworks on New Year's Eve over the beach or harbour. Anywhere in UK considered. I know you guys are spread far and wide. Any ideas?? I've found St Ives ,looks good but are there any others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Are you doing the fireworks? Coast Guard can get a bit antsy with folks doing unscheduled fireworks near coasts & harbours. As the old harbour master found out at Crail years back when he collected and let off lots of out of date distress flares as part of a display.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Are there any local "What's On" websites for the Cambs area?

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Cheers for the suggestions guys but we're of to Banff on the moray forth I think that's how you spell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Well sadly didn't make it to Banff due to turbo failure on the car. However had a lovely New Year's Eve at home and watched everyone else's fireworks over the Fen. Today woke up to the first frost of the year had a nice breakfast , quick wander around Wicken Fen, and off to Titchwell where we did a Labyrinth to bring in the new year and afterwards we watched the fireworks at Cromer. All in all a great new year, despite the turbo failure. I hope you all had a great new year and I wish all here the very best of health and happiness for 2016.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE