New US Army cold-weather mittens, leather palms/fingers with separate woolen inners

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Another special here - mainly because I'd forgotten I'd ordered these a year ago, the package went missing in the US and has just turned up!

THese are brand new US military cold-weather mittens - part-lined with a soft leather palm which extends to the underside of the fingers. These have a trigger-finger space as well, although I never use this. THe inners - also with trigger finger if wanted - are 100% wool. THey have an easy adjustment around the wrist, and the ends are gently elasticated to fit over jackets etc. They outers are also joined by a long piece of cord so you don't lose them - memories of childhood, eh?!

For those of you who don't know how to use gloves, they also come with an instruction sheet............

These are size M, but tend to be larger. I normally take a large in gloves, and these fit fine. However if you normally take an XL, these will be too small.

If you already have an existing order in with me for a woobie, arctic canteen etc, I will include p&p, and price to you will be £13. Same price if hand-delivered at a meet etc. Otherwise, including postage, these will be £15. 8 pairs available. Come on folks, the glove-wearing instructions alone are worth that!

03122012128.jpg

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Hi Andy,

Will these be suitable for Norway as i'm off on the Arctic expedition course?

If so i'll take a pair.

Cheers

To be honest, I suppose it depends on the temperatures! Tell you what, take a pair, and if they're not warm enough in your opinion once you've seen them, send them back. Only pay me if you're happy they'll do the job.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Should be Green Knight, I have used the USAF version down to -20 ( added a very thin pair of merino gloves under the wool mitten, toasty! )
Hope you don't mind me butting in Andy! ?
Best.
Chris.

Green Knight

May 15, 2012
NW - UK
Just done a bit of research / reviews and add to that Chris Comment (thanks Chris), i think it be fine as i have merino gloves also.

I'll take them Andy, pm me your details & i'll pay up front as i'm confident they will work great!, cheers!

1 more tick on the kit list :)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
OK folks - just got back home. Send me your addresses and I'll get them out early next week. I'll send you my paypal address once I get your details, or alternatively I'll give you bank details for direct transfer.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Arrived this morning thanks Andy

Can't wait to put them to the test if we ever get a winter

Perfect fit too cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE