new tv series

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jameswhite

Nov 24, 2006
new forest
Hi All
As a recently qualified instructor from the excelent woodcraft school i have the opportunity to make my own tv series of bushcraft through the seasons as well as a planned extream expedition. I have a TV station lined up who have agreed to air the show and have sponsors in mind for the cost of air time. I am looking for any contacts people may have in the TV production world where i can be put in touch with companies i can talk to about making the programmes for the TV channel as they do not actually make the programmes. Any help or contacts will be much appreciated.
James White. Sunrise Bushcraft www.sunrisebushcraft.com

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Congrats on passing the course James, I was down for the interview in May this year but had to pull out at the last minute due to work not playing ball with me having the time off each month. I might have a few questions for you one day though :)

Back to the original question though, I know a guy who does short film production but I'm not in regular contact with him these days. I'll try and track him down and get some contact details for you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE