New troops food.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Just read on yahoo news that Greggs are going to be catering for our troop's god help them,as only the best quality''meat'' goes into that pink paste that is the centre of a greggs sausage roll.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
When I could eat gluten and dairy with impunity, I loved their cheese and onion pasties :D and in Winter time they have two pots of soup on every day...........cheese and onion pastie and a mug of Heinz tomato soup. Comfort food when stuck in town :D

cheers,
M

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
They're often slated but invariably tasty. I can think of worse! :)
Mmmn, cheese and bacon wraps... Having a homer moment LOL!

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
When I could eat gluten and dairy with impunity, I loved their cheese and onion pasties :D and in Winter time they have two pots of soup on every day...........cheese and onion pastie and a mug of Heinz tomato soup. Comfort food when stuck in town :D

cheers,
M

That's not far off from one of our winter comfort combos: Mug of tomato soup (although it's more likely to be Campbel's) and a grilled cheese sandwich.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Greggs get slagged off online but they must do something right because there is always a line of people buying. Their pies and pasties are fine for what they are and what they cost.

I am partial to a ring or cinnamon doughnut, take home, and brew half a litre of Hot Java Lava :)

Bugger...I really want a doughnut now, preferably a mixed box from krispy kreme in Cardiff. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE