New Toy with Ivory Micarta

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Got my new toy today from Adam at JLT Knives

DSCF0853.jpg

DSCF0848.jpg

DSCF0846.jpg

Woodlore clone with ivory micarta scales, red liners and brass pins, feels wonderful in the hand with it's gentle coke bottle shaped scales fitting my grip perfectly, nice to see Adam has updated his makers mark too, much better than the previous one he had, as per normal this arrived sharper than scary sharp, Im really looking forward to giving this one some hard use over the coming months, i'll let you lknow how it performs in due course.

pedro68

Mar 4, 2011
scotland
Knife is fantastic looking mate, i like the ivory colour,really nice, i have recently ordered a knife from Adam,basically based on what i have been reading on your posts about his work and the picture of his work i have seen, i hope to receive it soon ,i hope it performs as nice as it will look, i opted for the woodlore style ,,,,,,,,,,,,checking the post every day eagerly awaiting

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Knife is fantastic looking mate, i like the ivory colour,really nice, i have recently ordered a knife from Adam,basically based on what i have been reading on your posts about his work and the picture of his work i have seen, i hope to receive it soon ,i hope it performs as nice as it will look, i opted for the woodlore style ,,,,,,,,,,,,checking the post every day eagerly awaiting

you wont be disappointed, that i can assure you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE