WITHDRAWN: JLT Knives - JLT Woodsman Prototype

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Got this from Adam @ JLT while he was still around, it's never been used it apart from making a couple of feather sticks and a scrape of two of a fire steel when i first got it, since then it has sat in the knife drawer, it's essentially a brand new knife.

DSCN3634.jpg

The knife itself is one of the prototype JLT Woodsman models, specs are as follows;

Overall length : 8 3/4"
Blade length : 4"
Blade Thickness : 4mm
Blade steel : O1 full tang
Handle & Scales : Wenge scales, red liners, brass pins and lanyard hole

The blade has been stored with gun oil on it to prevent corrosion, value of these when Adam was making, which is a few years back now, was £150.00, it's a superb knife, just one that i cant see myself ever using

Swaps, always fancied a Hill Bill Spear Point Bushcraft (SPB2 or SPB3) with Micarta scales or something along those lines, like i need another knife, all enquires via PM please.

Last edited:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
no joy with a Hillbill blade, ok, hows about swapping for a decent air/Co2 pistol, BSA Meteor /177 or .22 or wildlife hatchet or other spear point (woodlore) style fixed blade.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE