New to the forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

silvergirl

Nomad
Jan 25, 2006
Angus,Scotland
Welcome :)
You live in a great part of the country.
I'm only slightly jealous though, as at least we get less rain over here!

I'd love to live somewhere only (mostly only) accessible by boat. I've got my certs too but haven't needed them much in the past few years.

Dec 29, 2010
Scotland
Welcome :)
You live in a great part of the country.
I'm only slightly jealous though, as at least we get less rain over here!

I'd love to live somewhere only (mostly only) accessible by boat. I've got my certs too but haven't needed them much in the past few years.

Hi Silvergirl
Has it's pro's n con's living here.. mostly it's good though. novelty does wear off a bit when we have to do a 160 mile round trip to the supermarket once a month and then load it all on a boat and off again the other side lol.
The boat I mainly cross in is a 23ft ex fishing trawler, she's about 80yrs old but a good boat, belongs to the estate hubby works for.
I tend to just take it when I have other people on board with me as usually have the kids with me and feel safer with backup in case things go wrong.
there is a smaller boat which I don't tend to take out yet, but we do have a canoe of our own too, which I'm hoping to be able to get out in more with the family when the weather gets a bit better here.
Hugs
Debs
(just been corrected by hubby, apparently she's a 26ft Kelvin launch... proves how much notice I take! lol, she is an ex fishing boat though, got that bit right..)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE