New Threat To Alligators

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Try now. I think it's working now.

Another wound to the everglades. It's getting a bit like Australia or new Zealand for invasive species. There they have dogs cats rats rabbits Cane toads, whatever the cain toads where brought in to eat, all causing a catastrophe sadly enough. You ever seen an American Crocodile ?, read about them on wikipedia, about the same size as the salties of oz.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Another wound to the everglades. It's getting a bit like Australia or new Zealand for invasive species. There they have dogs cats rats rabbits Cane toads, whatever the cain toads where brought in to eat, all causing a catastrophe sadly enough. You ever seen an American Crocodile ?, read about them on wikipedia, about the same size as the salties of oz.

No, I haven't seen an American crocodile. Loads of gators up here (they're in every river and almost every pond) but the crocodiles are limited to the Everglades or further south. I've read of some pretty big ones but the average size is supposed to be only around 13 feet (about the same as the average gator)

Ironically, the Everglades is supposed to be the only place in the world where crocs and gators coexist.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE