New site - Bugs, Feedback & Questions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hey Steve, sorry mate, missed this.

There's no way of limiting/setting the amount of conversations that members can have, this new system works fundamentally different to the old one. There's the ability to limit the amount of people in a conversation and we'll be looking at that in the near future. There are a few addons that can help out here but we need to look into them and do some testing if we're going to use one.

Thanks for that Tony, looks like we won't be getting any 'your mailbox is full' warnings any time soon then :)

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
At the top of the page there is a line with the following buttons

Would it be possible to get that row at the bottom of the page somewhere as well? As when I have reviewed a thread I have to scroll up to the top of the thread to click the recent posts / new posts button to get a refreshed view of the activity on the site.

Not particularly a big problem but one I thought may have a simple and easy enough solution to implement. - Does anyone else think this would benefit them or am I just being difficult?

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I think there is a problem with inserting pictures, when you click the add photo icon you get a pop up to enter the link. You can do that but it just inserts an

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
At the top of the page there is a line with the following buttons

Would it be possible to get that row at the bottom of the page somewhere as well? As when I have reviewed a thread I have to scroll up to the top of the thread to click the recent posts / new posts button to get a refreshed view of the activity on the site.

Not particularly a big problem but one I thought may have a simple and easy enough solution to implement. - Does anyone else think this would benefit them or am I just being difficult?

Can't you just use the 'up' button on the right of the page?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ha ha, a week or so ago I was like... 'what's this arrow thing keep appearing...Ahh, that could be useful' :D We're discovering new things all the time...

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
A big congratulations to everyone involved in the migration; it's gone brilliantly.

But ..... :)

For some reason I can't upload a picture onto any thread in the Full Members forum; I can on other forums (such as this one) but not that one. I don't have the 'upload file' option button on the bottom right. Any particular reason why?

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
A big congratulations to everyone involved in the migration; it's gone brilliantly.

But ..... :)

For some reason I can't upload a picture onto any thread in the Full Members forum; I can on other forums (such as this one) but not that one. I don't have the 'upload file' option button on the bottom right. Any particular reason why?

I use the picture icon from the list at the top, drop a direct link into it.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just tried doing a search for a persons posted threads and it came up as no content despite the fact I know this person has posted multiple threads. :dunno:

So I did the same search for myself and got the same result and I know for sure I've posted stuff :rolleyes:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Just tried doing a search for a persons posted threads and it came up as no content despite the fact I know this person has posted multiple threads. :dunno:

So I did the same search for myself and got the same result and I know for sure I've posted stuff :rolleyes:

Same Result For Me.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK

Have you tried this before and it worked? I just need establish whether this is a new bug or something I've just not spotted before.

Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE