NEW PRICE: bushcraft knife with sami inspired sheath now for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Viktor

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2011
Sweden
Have decided I have to many knifes so at least one have to go to fund the making of next one. :p

This have been my bushcraft knife for two month and works great for carving, but that also mean there are some marks/scratches on it (see the pictures).

So this is a hand-made EnZo Trapper 95 in 01 Steel.
With a handle is stacked birch veneer liner and elm root treated with beeswax so seal pores, then treated with a a mix of linseed- and paraffin oil finish.
The sheath is also elm root with stacked birch veneer middle and then 3mm leather with belt loop and a D ring attached for attaching dangler belt loop.

I would like 1200 SEK (~£110) this includes paypal fees and shipping. - NOW SOLD
Only selling to you over 18.

Last edited:

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Wow, That is a work of art and I'm surprised you are selling it so cheap. That's an absolute bargain IMO.

Wish I had the cash to buy that. I wouldn't use it though, it would be sat on my mantelpiece!:rolleyes:

Viktor

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2011
Sweden
Ecoman: Thanks for your comment. The reason I sell it for this price is simple to try and get my money back from material so I can try and make the knife perfect for me. (hidden full-tang ; )

Topic: Price lowered to 1400 SEK (~£130)

Viktor

Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2011
Sweden
Now you got a chance for a bargain.
Drop the price to only 1200 SEK (~£110)

Have now been sold.
Hope the new owner will enjoy it. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE