New Polar knife build.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Finished another Polar knife build today, it's the bottom one in the picture with red liners, the others have black ones, I have one more of these to do before I have a rest and do another type of project.
Hope you enjoy looking.
RedPolarblade009.jpg

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
Damn it man!, I love your knives!!!.....:bigok:
You gonna bring one with you tomorrow for me to hold for a few minutes!....Please!

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Thanks for the kind words HillBill appreciated mate.
Rockmomkey mate, tomorrow is Tuesday not Wednesday, If you make tea all day in camp you can have a hold, also have something else to show you!.
Simon mate, thanks for the kind words, walnut came via a friend it was a whopping great big log that had been cut three years earlier, I have used and abused it, now I am conserving it, I have been offered some more in smaller pieces but have not collected it as yet.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I'm all for encouraging folk to make things. Simple truth is, the first few items anyone makes will be the ones they make the mistakes on and learn the lessons from. The next stage is a good basic standard, mastering the basics if you like. The next is adding features into the piece, such as what you have done with the handles on these knives. After that........... the world is your oyster mate. Confidence is high, breakthroughs are made, your own style is developed and away you go..

Good luck with it mate. :)

Thanks for the kind words HillBill appreciated mate.
Rockmomkey mate, tomorrow is Tuesday not Wednesday, If you make tea all day in camp you can have a hold, also have something else to show you!.
Simon mate, thanks for the kind words, walnut came via a friend it was a whopping great big log that had been cut three years earlier, I have used and abused it, now I am conserving it, I have been offered some more in smaller pieces but have not collected it as yet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE