New paper weight (Juwel 33)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,
I picked up this little beauty recently,

When i got it, the flame spreader was missing so i had to make one up from a bit of 2mm brass plate. The other two jobs i had to do were clean up the safety release valve and taking out the control valve from the vaporizer ,this was a bit of a pig but the graphite seal was still good. I'm using it as a paper weight till i find all the other bits for the stove.

qcdq.jpg

7g1y.jpg

And the marking on the bottom

915m.jpg

If any member got bits for one, i'm intrested.

Cheers
Topknot

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
There was a goodish condition Waffenamt stamped Jewel with all the trimmings for sale at War and Peace last week.
I asked how much was it and was told the boss would be away for a few hours and that only he could quote me a price.
I wandered off to look at some other stalls and promptly forgot about it and only remember the stove now.
Clean up the code and check the stove's maker here,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffenamt_codes
Happy trails...torc.

Last edited:

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi torc,

I was going to go this year to W&P over the weekend, but the wife had other ideas.
Thank you for the info on the codes. I have clean up the bottom and the No is WaA870 had a look on the list but not there.
This is a start mate.

Cheers
Topknot

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE