New member.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mimung

May 30, 2007
Sweden
Hi everyone! Looking forward to this forum. About me: interested in being outdoor as much as possible. Also like military history. I´m also volunteer in the swedish defence.

Me and my girlfriend (about to be husband and wife later on this summer) lives in a small house 3.5 swedish miles from the nearest city with our dogs, cats, fish and a couple of rats (in a cage). We also have chicken and goats. The dogs are four whippets, the cats are both a mix and some are 100% norwegian forestcat. We are also waiting for our fifth dog (irish wolfhound) to be old enough to move in with us.

Mimung

May 30, 2007
Sweden
Thanks to you all!

@ Jon Pickett
My fiancée got bit in the finger recently. They are really fast and got rather big teeth.

@ big_daddy_merc
Thanks. We aren´t going to have a big wedding. Just the closest are invited. It´s good to be married if I would catch a bullet on a UN-mission and if the outcome would be the worst.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Welcome aboard Mimung,
What goats do you have, I used to have two Toggenbergs for milk - they're on an extended holiday with a friend while we have our youngest child to look after.

Enjoy the site

Ogri the trog

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Welcome to the site I hope you enjoy it. I had a pet rat for years and it taught me that they are very intelligent.:D

Mimung

May 30, 2007
Sweden
Welcome aboard Mimung,
What goats do you have, I used to have two Toggenbergs for milk - they're on an extended holiday with a friend while we have our youngest child to look after.

Enjoy the site

Ogri the trog

Hi! We don´t know what kind of goats we´ve got. We think it some kind of mix from the beginning. It´s almost impossible to keep them behind a fence. They can be standing just next to it and just make a leap.... Amazing. They´ve been climbing around in our trees also. These animals are really something. /Mimung

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
It´s almost impossible to keep them behind a fence. They can be standing just next to it and just make a leap.... Amazing. They´ve been climbing around in our trees also. These animals are really something. /Mimung

They'll be Acrobatic Goats then:lmao:
Our first one was very tame and docile until the second one arrived and taught her how to climb and jump. From then on, we were regularly collecting them from fields and gardens
and even off the sdies of the road.
They are great companions though!

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE