New laws a success at Loch Lomond

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Can we have a few of those Rangers down here in the New South Downs National Park please.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Biggest success of all was that these Rangers managed to get a good result without a dodgy penalty decision.

phil

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
Can we have a few of those Rangers down here in the New South Downs National Park please.

I hear you. Over the years walking on the downs I've bumped into idiots on dirt bikes, idiots with bb guns, burnt out cars, drunken morons, heaps of rubbish, old tents-you name it. Once I even found a satanic sacrifice of worms. Havn't seen any doggers yet though, luckily...just the evidence. Not the sort of thing that's pleasant to see.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I had a good encounter with the rangers on the islands a few months ago, I was so impressed with the educational approach that I wrote to the CEO and asked her to pass on our praises. I got numerous emails from folk along the line right down to the ranger who visited us, they were all grateful and thanks me for the comments, they also mentioned that the early signs were looking very promising.

I'm looking forward to getting back over the winter and seeing how the place has stood up over Ned season.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Apologies for being a bit of a wet blanket, but didn't the article say that they'd just moved the problem elsewhere Or did I just misread it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE