New hunting show-With humans as prey.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
A new series on Amercan tv........
Nugent lands hunting show - with humans as his prey!

Rocker-turned-outdoorsman Ted Nugent has landed a new reality TV contest, where he'll hunt down three wannabe survivalists.
Runnin' Wild... From Ted Nugent will debut on US cable network CMT in August.

Each week, Nugent, a leading hunter and conservationist, and his 18-year-old son, Rocco, will teach three competitors survival rules.

The competitors then try to survive on their own while Nugent and Rocco attempt to hunt them down.

Only in America...:AR15firin

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I have problems imagining Ted Nugent doing anything quietly......
scary.gif

Jan 22, 2006
uk
if the penalty of being caught is that The 'Nuge plays you some of his tunes it'd add a terrifying edge to the whole thing :eek:

Sisyphus

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2009
north east scotland
Nugent's views translate to his politics, and according to an interview in The Independent he "considers homosexuality morally wrong" and is an outspoken supporter of the Republican Party and the United States military. As a reward for entertaining U.S. troops in Iraq in 2004, he visited Saddam Hussein's war room. "It was a glorious moment. It looked like something out of Star Wars. I saw his gold toilet. I **** in his bidet."[28] Nugent also said: "Our failure has been not to Nagasaki them."

sounds like a charming guy.

Oh and this says it all really http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/uncategorized/ted-nugent-onstage-controversy/

I won't be watching, but I admit I would watch a reality show where ray mears and bear grylls get parachuted into random locations in the siberian steppe and have to survive there alone and completely unsupported for 6 months, before making their own way back to the UK in the final month.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Is post #11 for real? You can't post words like that here! I can't believe it has been up for two days and nobody has reported before me. I may use language like that elsewhere but not here. And there aren't any Mods about to remove the naughty words! :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE