New here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
perhaps it was a cunning test to see if we noticed!

welcome mate grab a log found the virtual fire, I think you will like it here ;)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Now I see I put my first post in the wrong place. The right place was "Introductions & Welcomes".
Sorry fellows

Don't worry about it, but you may get a few people wondering how we are going to review and test you. Some kind of multiple choice or lateral thinking quiz may be the way to go.

the laird

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2006
DK
he'll bore you to death for a mini ritter grip,but he is a top guy welcome aboard Tranid hope you are okay and no hard feelings

Wigs

Jun 9, 2010
Merseyside
I am also new here guys,greetings to one and all. I also made a mistake in a post which was made earlier.I tried to reply and put the origional quote by somebody else in above my text,but got it wrong.Can anyone tell me how you do it.Not a very bushcrafty question I know, sorry im not that tech savvy

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I am also new here guys,greetings to one and all. I also made a mistake in a post which was made earlier.I tried to reply and put the origional quote by somebody else in above my text,but got it wrong.Can anyone tell me how you do it.Not a very bushcrafty question I know, sorry im not that tech savvy

You must hit the 'Reply With Quote' button, this does exactly as you said and quotes that post, just like I've done here with yours. If you don't want to do that, then just hit the 'Reply' or 'Quick Reply' button.

And welcome.

tranid33

Jun 11, 2010
Portugal
he'll bore you to death for a mini ritter grip,but he is a top guy welcome aboard Tranid hope you are okay and no hard feelings

you can be sure. I will not to be a "pain in the bottom" for no one, and no hard feelings of course.
I'm ok but would be better if ....as you know. Something is missing :banghead:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE