New from Fife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eggy

Nov 18, 2010
Dunfermline
Hi all. Lurker for a while but thought I'd just do the decent thing & say hello.

Ex-army (22 years ago - seems like last week!), somehow thought it was a wizard idea to study for a BSc Ecology when I left and now work as a staff trainer for the NHS in Scotland - go figure.

Always been a outdoors type: love my shotguns & air rifles, wilderness camping and getting away from the rat-race while introducing my 2.5 year old daughter to trees as opposed to Wii's.

Message ends :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Eggy :) and welcome to BcUK :cool:
Pull up a virtual log and join in the conversations around the virtual campfire :D

cheers,
Toddy

Eggy

Nov 18, 2010
Dunfermline
Cheers for the warm welcome folks: I can feel the virtual fire warming my toes :)

Hi Eggy. Welcome from someone else who did a an Ecology course and then didn't use it!

Yeah, a fascinating subject which has given me a lot of practical know-how but it's interesting how many people get the degree then baulk at having to volunteer half their lives away in the hope that something permanent will come along but, Alas! no. Mortgages, cars, kids and the rest require folding green as opposed to leafy green....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE