New Female bushcrafter from preston

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Not Preston, but E Lancashire so not that far.

As others have said, keep an eye on the Meets section of the forum...there are some really nice folk that attend them.

Welcome to the forum.

Simon

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Howdy..welcome along.........25 posts already for a welcome is pretty good going................I wonder if putting the word female in your title has anything to do with it, ;).....

Thanks for all the kind welcomes, as for the question about if i have an axe, i have 2 both gransfer brucks, the forest axe and the mini hatchet which i prefer. I also have a swedish knife i bought when i went to sweden/ finland. I love swedish gear it justs good stuff

Tetley

Apr 21, 2008
Bremetannacum Vetenorum
Hi There , Welcome to the Forum , I have a Preston Postcode LOL , I am from Longridge and myself and my Partner attend Bushcraft meets when we can , mostly the Middlewood meets and occasinally ones that SimonM has run at Bowley.

Hi Tetley, its nice to talk to someone local, i spend a lot of time up Tockholes wood but it would be nice to spend time with other people with the same interest, my partner isn't really into it and my friends are too girly and wussy lol.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE