New Eden channel, aka BushcraftTV ??

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I saw an advertisement on telly last night for what looked like a great new channel starting on Sky and Virgin. Apparently it`s going to be called Eden and it`s going to be airing loads of Rays stuff along with Bruce Parry and lots of nature based programmes. :D I`ve done a bit of digging today and unfortunately it sounds like it`s just a rebrand job of the existing UKTV Documentary channel. :( Shame though as I thought we were eventually going to get our own Bushcraft TV slot.
So we`re still going to have to suffer carp like Airport and other fly on the wall documentaries which we`ve seen ten thousand times already. :aargh4:

On a brighter note though, there`s a dog sledding/ mushing series starting soon which looks like it could be a good watch. It`s made by the same guys who did Deadliest Catch and Ice Truckers so it could be edge of the seat stuff.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
grrrrr, i only use freeview, this crap with dishes and cable is actually a sign of poverty, well that was my excuse when i got teased at school for not seeing the latest WWF wrestle match LOL

If the show was streamed then i would gladly watch it, infact my computer monitors are bigger than my bedrooms TV, mind you i do play projectors that go past 50 000 lumens and have been known to use ray mears shows as a test pattern when setting up screens and projectors LOL

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE