New case for my Kobo Ereader

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Indoorsout

Settler
Apr 29, 2008
Brisbane, Australia
Got fed up of not having a case for my Kobo Touch so I made this. I made it so the main strap also holds the unit upright with the extra snap so I can put it on the desk in front of me and just read :) Couldn't find any patterns so I made my own :p

It ain't perfect, if I make another I would add another 5mm onto the sides and move the screen hole up my 5, add 5mm to the inner piece top to make up for it, and would make a cutout at the bottom so I don't have to remove it for charging. As the prototype though it's fine as it is, and certainly good enough protection for me.

Indoorsout

Settler
Apr 29, 2008
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks guys :)

Hamish, I used the rune stamps for the first time with a press... Yeah... Will go back to a hammer next time, almost went straight through the bottom, they were virtually knifelike! Nauthiz especially, I heard the leather fibres splitting.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Thanks guys :)

Hamish, I used the rune stamps for the first time with a press... Yeah... Will go back to a hammer next time, almost went straight through the bottom, they were virtually knifelike! Nauthiz especially, I heard the leather fibres splitting.

yeah i have a rune set and if your not careful they just cut straight through its a real shame. i have learned to just rotate them and tap gentle to get a nice even impression

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE