New bushcrafting buddy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

huntersforge

Oct 14, 2006
southern scotland
After a long wait . I finally collected my new pup this morning. He is an 8wk old lurcher pup called Blitz.
I knew his mum and dad and both are exceptional dogs .
Oh he is a deerhound greyhound x bull greyhound.
Looking forward to many an adventure together:)

DSCF0608.jpg

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Had a bull lurcher myself once what a dog he was, never a dull moment, great looking pup .
tasusu3e.jpg
qazysu6y.jpg

This is my boy now and then picks lol

All the best Stewart :)

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Thats a great looking living room, take pictures now to help remember what it looked like before the dog chewed it :)
Cracking looking pup he is ;)

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
I made the mistake of showing the pic to my wife and she's feeling broody again now...

We've already got two lurchers already. Our eldest is a greyound/deerhound cross, our youngest a greyhound/whippet/collie/saluki cross. My wife is a former dog-hating cat-person who now loves lurchers and wants to have hundreds of them.

They are wonderful creatures though and your little pup is beautiful. I wish you both many happy years together.

Graveworm

Life Member
Sep 2, 2011
London UK
Awesome,
I am far too busy/selfish to have a dog these days but I grew up with Lurchers and my dad had them until the day he died. I still have a very soft spot for them and it's always interesting to stop and talk to their owners.

Enjoy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE