New Bushcraft Device - The FUELID

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
A breakthough in bushcraft technology. When combined with any metal cup, this device decreases boil time and increases heat retention. It is made from entirely natural and renewable materials. Being a friction fit, it will work with any mug up to 4" in diameter and may purchased by any up to 6' tall.

A fantatstic breakthrough has nmade this a dual function device. In a survival situation, the Fuelid can be disassembled and utilised as an emergency fuel source.

Buyers have been said to have the lateral dimensions of two of these handy devices!

£5.99 inc P&P

First to PM secures one

Red

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Just practicing for E-bay :)

I was chatting with Spikey da Pikey and told him his home made billy mug needed a lid. On seeing his inspired design I decided to market it appropriately

Phone1013.jpg

Copyright Spike naturally :D

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
How much:confused: If it is under £25 i'll have ten please :) Been looking for something like this for ages, how you guys come up with this stuff I don't know lol. Any chance of a group buy??? Does RM use it? if so, i'll pay anything up to £60 plus RM tax :lmao:

Yes, I have been drinking........:eek: :lmao:

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
How much is that Fuelid by the metre?

I think its uses could be further exploited in my back bedroom, just where the wall meets the floor.

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
I have seen these for sale in B&Q for a fraction of that price... please check around before parting with cash!!

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
But did Ray use Torus or Roman Ogee ten minutes into episode 2 of his latest series?

Or was it a true multifunctional, both...
americanoak_torusogee_l83.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE