New bushcraft camping companion

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
Finally got a dog camp life now complete heres otis my red setter
091219_154054.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Looks a fine hound mate

All legs when they're young aren't they :)

We had a rescue bitch called Daisy for twelve months until she moved on.

Hope you have many happy nights under the stars with him.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
It'll be mostly sleeping and eating then I guess. Commandeered a few cushions already I see, soon it will be the couch! They grow fast I believe.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Now there's a Christmas present :approve:

He'll keep you busy though, Red setters are so energetic, even when they sleep their legs keep moving :D

Best of days with him :cool:

atb,
Toddy

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
He looks a belter!! hope he grows up to be a good camp dog. I have 2 border collies
One I can take anywhere with me she is 4, the younger dog aged 2 I dont think will make a good camp dog as she is restless and when she does sleep it has to be on top of my head for some reason. I found that out on a wild camp at Red Tarn on a very wet and windy night!!! it was not a good night.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Oh spiritwalker you are gonna have some fun and games
i used to have a setter called Red still miss the daft lummock now
They love the woods and will cover the whole wood and perhaps the surrounding area as well if the fancy takes them while you make a brew
A friend for life though and handsome to boot

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Lovely dog
just watch first he'll . Commandeered a few cushions then couch and a pound to a penny he'll have your sleeping bag

Bob

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
hes bound to the entire downstairs department sleeping bags are safely under the bed but when we go camping we shall see what happens just need to survive the 4 weeks of waking up to a lounge full of crap until we can take him out lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE