New Bike

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
mmmmmm, picked up a GPZ1000 RX today, for a beast this things awesome, lacks the handling of a lot of the newer bikes but the sheer power is awesome :-D :shock:

Having managed to get my packsize down to 35L this will be ideal!

ANDYLASER

Nomad
Mar 27, 2004
SOUTHAMPTON
Nice toy, I used to have a Yanaha FZR1000, but ended up exchanging it for a V-Max. Proper fun. Currently bikeless. But I have got a Kawasaki Z1000-B1 in the shed as a long term project.

Mar 2, 2004
nice one ! i remember when they came out ,three of my friends bought gpz,s an 1100 a 100rx and the 900 versions,needless to say my superdream was a laughing stock.
the rx was the fastest production bike at the time and was rated at top speed of 180 mph.although being a pillion passenger doing 140 on the carriageway left me with the shakes!
still a lovely looking bike and i love the noise it makes when you open her up.
i have half a one out my back.....the gpz 500s,always fancied the rx though........lucky beggar :-D

ps my mates took theirs to the autobahn in germany, the only place they could legally thrash them!

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Having not ridden for almost 3 years it frightened the :***: out of me when I first go on it, its not exactly light and the thing just keeps pulling, going to take a while to get my confidence built back up. Totally agree on the noise though, it just roars away when you do go for it, just wish I could be out on her now... actually I'm keeping a really close eye on the weather, don't fancy riding the thing for the 3rd time in the wet.... :shock:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE