Nessmuks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
see http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?p=241269#post241269

PICT0357.jpg

for examples

Base price £70
Mosaik pins + £5
Brass/aluminium pins + £0
Simple wood handle +£0
Figured wood/burl +£5
Stabilised/coloured/synthetic handle + £10-15 TBA
Sheath TBA

I will be able to do some scandi tang blades if required.
I have a HUGE selection of woods to choose from :)

Pm me if interested.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
<grin>

Now I thought it might look like that (wide and square because of the blade style). Really nice, but, in my view, would really suit an F1 type sheath with a top flap

Red

Moff8

Forager
Jul 19, 2004
Glasgow
I shouldn't really be interested but that looks fantastic. Can the back of the knife throw sparks from a fire steel?

Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
Moff8 said:
I shouldn't really be interested but that looks fantastic. Can the back of the knife throw sparks from a fire steel?

I did not design the knife for fire steel strikeing. I just tried my one and it does throw them but not as well as good hard angled O1 steel.

benjamin.oneill

Forager
Jan 31, 2006
East Sussex, UK
Can you supply a blade only?

If so how much?

Thanks ( the thuya and forge finished knife is absolutely beautiful, i was disapointed to read that it was so much work and you can't do it anymore?)

Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
benjamin.oneill said:
Can you supply a blade only?

If so how much?

Thanks ( the thuya and forge finished knife is absolutely beautiful, i was disapointed to read that it was so much work and you can't do it anymore?)

I am not doing blades only for these at the moment I may do some scandi tang blades in the future. My back is better so I am bagging these out again.

cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE