Alan Wood New Hunter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
ALAN WOOD NEW HUNTER...Monday morning...now WITHDRAWN

Made in 2009
9.5 inches overall - big and solid in the hand
5 inch 12c27 stainless blade with tapered full tang
5mm stock
Bocote handle (an expensive wood that is often used for gunstocks) with stainless pins and black liners
Blade is acid etched to give a no shine surface

£260 which includes RMSD delivery (I will only post to the UK). Payment by BT. If you wish to use paypal please add 4%.

There will be no drops...this is a top quality new condition knife...let's see you haggle one out of Alan for this price
tongue.gif
evilgrin.gif

The ONLY trade I would be interested in is a Winkler Belt Knife or Blue Ridge - can be used but not abused.

(Pic is from the original sales thread - AndyP on BB. Because my 'box-brownie' could do no better, I've tried. Knife is in exactly the same unused condition)

Cheers

K

Last edited:

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
There's a thread on here recently where someone is looking for Alan wood knives. Might be worth a quick search.... In fact I just have and its a member called alphaburner. Good luck with the sale :)

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
There's a thread on here recently where someone is looking for Alan wood knives. Might be worth a quick search.... In fact I just have and its a member called alphaburner. Good luck with the sale :)

Cheers, he has been in touch with me over on BB but has not come back to me...he's outside UK as well.

Thanks for looking out for me though :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE