nessmuk i have made with a few alterations.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have finally got round to handling the nessmuk, that fgyt sent me, thanks Duncan.
i have made a few alterations to this, i have redesigned the handle a little, i ground the ramp of the top, and i ground the choil area, to make it one continuous handle as i found this much better in my favorite grip, the chest lever.
i handles it in buffalo horn, thanks wood and knife supplies, and brass liners. there are some beautiful little white steaks in the horn, and what looks like scratches are reflections, as i took the handle up to 12,000 grit and is like glass.
i hope you like it.

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Lovely work there Lee, it that the spoon you made at RC?

I will be bringing a little work for you as well at the NW meet :)

I have ordered a blade from Duncan as well:)
ha ha, what a great eye you have mate, it is the spoon i made at rc, and finished it at home, can't belive you remembered that.

bdshim

Forager
Sep 25, 2011
suffolk
a kuksa can you tell im new on here:lmao: what wood is it made from and how would you go about making one if you dont mind me asking, looks really nice

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
a kuksa can you tell im new on here:lmao: what wood is it made from and how would you go about making one if you dont mind me asking, looks really nice
lol no worries, it was made from silver birch bud, if you have a look on here, i can guarantee there will be a tutorial on here some where on how to make one.
just search for how to make a kuksa.
take care.
lee.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice one Lee, you really did that justice. Great knives to use once you get used to them, looking forward to seeing it at meets!

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Nice one Lee, you really did that justice. Great knives to use once you get used to them, looking forward to seeing it at meets!
thanks mate, just have to do the sheath for it, and i'm going to add a mosaic pin in the middle like i done with me other one, but made it with out first to see what it was like, but have now made up me mind to add it it in, have just seen yours as well, great minds think a like lol.
take care.
and ill see you at the meet mate.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice one, I like mosaic pins! Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Catch you at NW mate...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE