need some help foraging

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 20, 2011
horndon on the hill
hi there i am a chef in essex and looking for some one who would like to take me and a group of chefs out foraging some time, would like learn more about the cost and woodland around were we live, any help would bee good thank you steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to the forum.

I have edited your post because leaving email and addresses on open forum's not a good idea. Spammers trawl online looking for such thing in most forums.

Your account here means that other members will be able to email you or pm (private message, the internal email set up on the forum) anyway.

It's a great time of year to forage :cool: hopefully someone will have some useful suggestions for you :)

cheers,
Toddy

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
I've just done a great course at Woodsmoke which featured Fergus the Forager as a guest instructor. He was fantastic, not only on the foraging but also on the food prep side too. I know he does day courses and I'm sure you'd enjoy yourselves.

No connection etc

Rat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE