Need an epoxy dealer

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Heya guys,

I am looking for some nice hard wearing strong bonding epoxy.
And I have used the 2 component tubes before, and though I really liked those I will need allot more instead of 25ml I would need about 250ml
So any of you guys have any suggestions, what type of epoxy, and perhaps where to get it?
Yours sincerely Ruud

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
depends what type of epoxy you are after ;) I use about half a dozen different ones for various applications.

Mostly I have got them in 250ml cartridges or 1kg tubs from either Cromwells or from resins-online.com

PDA1

Settler
Feb 3, 2011
Framingham, MA USA
Call Simon at Rhebergen Multihull Yachts in Amsterdam 020 631 2104. Tell him the crazy Brit Paul Ashton said to call. He knows more about resins and composite construction than anybody in the Netherlands. Tell him HI from me, its 20 years since I removed my cat from his yard and went to the USA,

Last edited:

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Hey guys, thank you already for the amount of reactions, I am looking on joining some wood in a water tight fashion, so I dont have keel in my canoe that suddenly separtes as a result of water,
and sealing the canvas ridge on the Keel of a canoe as I will be using to sheets of canvas instead of one as I do not have the required width to do both sides as one, this will be for the canoe build I am currently in : http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108019
And I will place some calls ^^, Thanks every one lets call some people in amsterdam.
Will also have a call with cromwells etc, and a scout around SoP boards, and that ebay link looks good will keep my eye on that
Yours sincerely Ruud
Thanks allot already, any recommendation for these applications?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE