Neck knife

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
First of all many thanks to Heinnie again on a superb service.

Right a*** kissing over. Recently i have been using a neck knife more and more, finding it quicker and easies to access than a pocket knife(on private property not in public).

The necker i have been using is the CRK Doug Ritter mk5, great knife but a little limited in cutting length so yesterday i ordered the CRK N.E.C.K. You will see from the pics that its twice the length but still compact enough to not get in the way.

Both knives will shave the hair from your arm which is more than sharp enough for day to day use. The N.E.C.K was supplied withna style of tech loc on the kydex sheath and a neck cord.

I will use both knives side by side for a few weeks to assess there pros and cons. In the mean time im waiting till FYGT gets himself sorted then i would love to get one of his DSP mini knives.
IMG-20110601-00046.jpg

IMG-20110601-00045.jpg

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i also use a neck knife all the time, and have a soft spot for them, and are always buying them, my latest was of a guy on bb, warren... i cant remember the rest of his id, but if you take a look on bb, you will find the neck knives he makes, and they are perfect, love mine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE