Neck Knife "Flame Birch"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
***SOLD***

Back on sale after a small local exhibition.

[Blade] Polar 6,5cm

[Handle] Flame birch

[Sheath] Shaftleather

[Price] 55 GBP, 50, 45 GBP (Last weekend for sale!!) including shipping worldwide and paypal fees.

Thanks for looking!

bb129_1.jpg

bb129_2.jpg

bb129_3.jpg

bb129_4.jpg

Last edited:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
For anyone who does not know these Polar blades are excellent and that's a nice handle and sheath on it too. My personal knife started life as a Polar 95. Bargain.

Would you care to elaborate?
This looks like a lovely knife in it's own right. If one of these started life with you, what did you alter?

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Would you care to elaborate?
This looks like a lovely knife in it's own right. If one of these started life with you, what did you alter?

As they come they are an excellent general purpose knife ideal for a mix of bushcraft duties. I was after a specific woodcarving knife which is a different beast. See here http://www.britishblades.com/forums...e-perfect-woodcarving-knife&highlight=perfect
At it's heart my main user is still the polar 95 and the steel and temper have held an edge as well as any knife I have.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
cheers Karl-Erik, final couple of questions before I commit now I know the size is sweet.......
I dint know owt about polar ? is this the style or a material ? and does it re-sharpen easy ? thank you

KELindblad

Settler
Jul 20, 2009
Sweden
knives.dreamlandproject.se
cheers Karl-Erik, final couple of questions before I commit now I know the size is sweet.......
I dint know owt about polar ? is this the style or a material ? and does it re-sharpen easy ? thank you

Hi,

It´s the blade model that is called Polar, it´made in Finland and it got same type of caron steel as Lauri blades. HRC 59 holds an edge well, many of my customers have said there is no problem sharpen the blade but I have not tried myself as I havent kept any for my self yet :)

Cheers,
Karl-Erik

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE