Nearly did it

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Suffolkrafter

Settler
Dec 25, 2019
563
513
Suffolk
It's very rare these days that I get out for more than a day walk, due to family, location and work commitments. So I was looking forward to a weekend of camping and canoeing and cooking on a fire. You can imagine my disappointment when covid put an end to that.
So I leave you instead with this article, which I'm sure many will enjoy:
 
It takes a tribe to raise a man, wonder what it takes to raise the perfect woodsman. Just let a 16 year old wander off is all, it would seem.
 
Another Forum I am on are discussing this...Not outdoor folk.

Oddly, they do not believe it at all....
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE