Nearest and dearest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Montivagus

Nomad
Sep 7, 2006
gone
Almost broke my toe this morning by trying to walk through the wall adjacent to, not through, the door to the kitchen. That’s what happens when you get up too early in my opinion. Oh well…..so I spent Friday night in oiling up my loved one on the couch. :rolleyes:

Well what did you think I meant? My Woodlore knife and sheath of course! (Is it alright to admit you bought one by the way?). My misses has just come in and told me that if I treat her half as well she’ll be more than happy! :)

So what’s your absolute favourite/most pampered/most used piece of kit?

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Snap, my woodie gets a lot of attention, probably after that my walking boots. They were got from Altberg just a short hop up the A1 from me. Fairly expensive so i want to keep them in tip top condition so they last!

Simon E

Nomad
Aug 18, 2006
3rd Planet from the sun
Hard to say, I like to take care of stuff that I have, especially leather. Alas, I dont have my Scarpa boots anymore so I guess the thing I lavish the most time on are my F1 Micarta and my A1.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE