Naughty members!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Back in the day I used to make these - both flat and textured paint - and I understand at least one was acquired by a serving member of The Regiment....

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I thought this sounded like a new group, ideally suited to me... You big tease, Mr Fenna! Those responsible will surely be watching this so I'd like to congratulate them for a good call :D

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
But not all three of him at once. :lmao: *

So is that patch going on anything specific? How many sporks did you eventually get?

* Don't worry John, I need to go on a diet too, I've become a right porker since Chirstmas. I've never felt so unfit as I do now.

7 Pink Plastic Sporks in Pink Plastic Spork cases ... which eventually raised over £150 for Breast Cancer Research charity :)
The patch will go on my Ventile Smock at the Moot ... if I have enough Velco left...

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
7 Pink Plastic Sporks in Pink Plastic Spork cases ... which eventually raised over £150 for Breast Cancer Research charity :)
The patch will go on my Ventile Smock at the Moot ... if I have enough Velco left...

What a brilliant way of disposing them, and for a worthy cause too. Nice darts John! I've got a bit of velcro kicking about so if you can get me the dimensions I might be able to get it to you one day before the Moot. What do you need, the hooks or the hair side of the velcro?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
What a brilliant way of disposing them, and for a worthy cause too. Nice darts John! I've got a bit of velcro kicking about so if you can get me the dimensions I might be able to get it to you one day before the Moot. What do you need, the hooks or the hair side of the velcro?

Think I am sorted thanks :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE