Naughty Corner Nibbles, Darts and Flagons

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
For those planning on visiting the Naughty Corner, you may wish to bring darts.

If you are visiting on Monday evening then be sure to bring your pint marked flagon and coin. ;)

The NC theme is Victorian Safari so don't forget to take the Pith etc.
If you would like to share NC nibbles then please contribute generously. :empty:

See you all soon.

Phil (Chef)

hoppinmad

Forager
Dec 7, 2009
Swansea Valley
Hi Phil,
I will defiantly indulge in some of your nibbles...mouth watering already!!!
Are you sure they will let ME loose with darts
Regards
Stu

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Well I suppose the NC is in an elevated position. We could place the board on a tree at the bottom and if you can hit a triple 20 without taking out a hammocker then you can have a free beer!

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
For those attending the Naughty Corner at the Moot, you may wish to check out the Group Buy!

I can do another order of rather excellent pith helmets.

And there are some very nice leather Aussie Outback hats in the pipeline for a song and full order would yield some Moot prizes too.

The Dyneema order is now full but there is some bargain webbing available for tree straps, 1200kg rated!!!

Don't forget your darts and flagons.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Will Pork Scratchings crisps be ok for nibbles
Bushferret

Anything you would like to contribute would be great. Generally I go shopping and pick stuff up to make fresh or people bring spare stuff along and put it on the table so I can do something with it.

Ta, Phil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE