NaturalBushcraft - Supporting BushcraftUK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
nice and clean, well done Sir, and for the love of god dont start a forum LOL
Thanks! And nope!.. I don't need a forum, thats not what NaturalBushcraft is about, BushcraftUK is the best place for that! With 11,000+ members BCUK is the community and that's exactly why I like to support BushcraftUK and other parts of the community that I think are a valuable resources, I like to share them to people.

I just like to help others and share information freely, I get enjoyment from that so thats what im trying to do in my free time :)

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
I'm impressed too...still reading, bye.
icon7.gif

abushcrafter

Nomad
Aug 23, 2007
Chilterns
Could you replace the text at the top of the page (header) with this lovely logo of yours:

http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/images/NaturalBushcraft.gif

because I keep thinking I am on a evil ad site! :yuck: One more thing how about 20px icons for each section to make it easier to scan? I do like the "change on page load photo" in the header.

For your platypus article, Old film pots make a great mouth peace cover. That Idea was off a http://www.theoutdoorsstation.co.uk "End Of The Year Podzine" from a year ago.

Also out of curiosity:
  • What text edit do you use, pspad?
  • What seach script are you using?
Thanks for he love ye site :)

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Hi Ashley

Great site bud. You'll have to give me a holler at some point, it'd be great to hook up as I'm only in Crantock.

Drop me a PM some time and we'll arrange something :D

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I've been working my project site for a while now and have just given it a new design. It should be easier to navigate and hopefully easier for me to put more content on! As always im striving to support BushcraftUK and other friendly faces in the community.

If you haven't stumbled upon my site before; it's a personal project which I started to try and collect some useful info and guides together. I've tried to make articles which are clear and easy to understand using photos & videos along the way, whilst also trying to centralise all the other useful bits others have contributed.
Articles Coming Soon:
- Skinning a Rabbit using Flint
- Making a Crayfish Trap

So what do you think of the new design? Is it ok?

If anyone has any articles or content they would like to contribute please get in touch. Today I've had a friend who deals in law offer to write an article or two on the legality surrounding some of the stuff us Bushcrafters get up to! And another on some fishing bits. So there could be new categories starting soon.
All the best,

Ashley.

www.NaturalBushcraft.co.uk

Am I being a bit of a biff here? I tried to open the article on neck pouch survival kit but there is no 'link' - I hovered the mouse over the words and nothing changed colour - it jus appeared to be text.

:confused:

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Am I being a bit of a biff here? I tried to open the article on neck pouch survival kit but there is no 'link' - I hovered the mouse over the words and nothing changed colour - it jus appeared to be text.

:confused:
The text your talking about is not a link to an article in itself, it is a title to the video shown directly below it. Do you not see the video embedded in the page directly below that text? If you don't see the video you might be missing the "flash player" which every computer that goes online should have really, you can get flash here.

Other than that if its articles your after you can find dozens on the menu system both on the left and right columns of the page. Hope that helps.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Fantastic site Ashley. I've spent hours over the last couple of days looking around and just downloading the knife making DVD.

It would be good to get together sometime. I'm in St Stephen.

Martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE