Name Change

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Is there any way to change my name? I'm a bit fed up with it now and would like to change it, is there a way to do it without having to register a new account. Do the Mods perhaps have the power to change names?

Thanks

Jordan

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
The Admin team are to only ones with that ability.

Contact Tony to discuss your request, though I have to say that he is a very busy man as we run up to the Moot!

ATB

Ogri the trog

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Is there any way to change my name? I'm a bit fed up with it now and would like to change it, is there a way to do it without having to register a new account. Do the Mods perhaps have the power to change names?

Thanks

Jordan

As a standard practice we don't do name changes. Only if you've got a very good reason we're willing to change it. When you joined up you chose this username, so you're stuck with it. It's apt for the forum, not rude or unappropriate and it doesn't give away who you are in real life. In my book 'being fed up with it' isn't a valid reason. If we set such a precedent we'll be changing names all day in the near future - creating utter chaos as no one knows who's who.

Rules command me to tell you only one (1) username is permitted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE