NAKED and MAROONED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody

Forager
A quick heads up for a new show we worked on last year.
Tune in and see how Ed Stafford survived on a Desert Island - with literally nothing….not even the shirt off his back!

Enjoy!

Woody

Click here or on thumbnail below to see the full image.

Attachments

• TX card 19th Feb.jpg
    TX card 19th Feb.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 106

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
The usual problem I have with expedition programmes, is they never go through their kit at the beginning with any detail.

Seems this might not a be problem with this series :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I had to make sure nobody was looking over my shoulder at work when I opened the email this afternoon, wasn't sure what to expect :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The usual problem I have with expedition programmes, is they never go through their kit at the beginning with any detail.

Seems this might not a be problem with this series :)

So long as they don't review his tackle :D

ZEbbEDY

Nomad
Feb 9, 2011
Highlands
this was on BBC news this morning, took 2 weeks to make first friction fire, also had a sattelite phone/first aid kitlooks good want to watch

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2012
uk
okay i dont have a tv thingy so is there anywhere i can watch this online as this is one of the very few tv programmes that look half interesting but i just cant find a whole episode online or even an episode in parts so any ideas?
Cheers Ed

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I hope they will broadcast them here too instead of the usual junk. That said, with all the commercial breaks, I'd rather watch it online, so if anybody's got a link, give us a shout will ya?:)

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I enjoyed the first episode, taped it off sky for fast forward ad action.
Shows you how hard it is get the calories and water each day, not to mention doing everything without metal tools.
I was glad for him when he got the ember, real dedication there.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Just watched the last one... good series but a bit short - made his ordeal seem less than it probably was.

Very obvious that without a lot of survival knowledge & training he wouldn't have lasted very long at all. Goat looked tasty, mind!

calgarychef

Forager
May 19, 2011
woking
I loved this show and really wish it could have been longer. Going through that would be a life changing and affirming process....I'd love to do it too.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
I watched all of it and enjoyed most,did feel that the goat caught up at the end seemed a bit staged,by the way the vines(or whatever it was) was wrapped around its horns, does go to prove though how hard surviving just 60 days marooned is,the guy knows his stuff was willing to go in with no equipment,has had lots of previous experiannce with long term outdoor living and is ex military yet he still needed 2 lots of anti biotics in those 60 days this is not trying to take anything from him (gosh id struggle with 6 days) more the fact of how hard it must be to revert back to total living off the land for everything(food,shelter,clothing,tools,fire etc)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE