N.E.S meet #6

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Well folks its time to sort out Aprils meet.

I have the dates Thursday 25th- Sunday 28th How does that sound for everybody ?

Venue: If all goes well it will either be Glen Tanar or Haddo. ( I am open to suggestions for other areas)

Once again same rules apply etc ( More to come on that later) and Everybody is welcome.

Could we go through the usual routine of putting name and dates attending down please as it really helps me to keep track of things.

More info coming soon

atb

Craig

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Just to mention we have a facebook page for anybody who is interested. Drop me a PM or add a message in this thread and one of us will add you.

thanks

Craig

Chums, I know that Tricia and I said we would be coming up in April. However we had the opportunity of a 4 day canoe trip down the Spey that weekend, a no brainer as its something we have always wanted to do. So Andy, you can relax. There will be no big red eyed bunnies stalking you in the woods. Sorry folks we were really looking forward to it. Next one hopefully.

Windy

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Windy: thats very selfish of you Andy has been planning his revenge for months ;D lol I hope you have a good time mate sounds excellent.

Stuart: No worries mate, There will be plenty more and the TGO is very important

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I'd like to come along to this one - hopefully for longer than 1 night. However April is shaping up to be a busy month for me so I'll let you know nearer the time if that's ok.

I'm partly posting so I can get that little green icon next to the thread to make it easier for me to find in the future

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Lol smart move,

Yep mate later is fine, I normally have to have the numbers in 2 weeks before. It is just easier for me if I have a rough estimate.

atb

Craig

scrumps

Apr 8, 2012
Aberdeen
Hey Craig,

Myself and Holly will be there and Susan will be coming unless her work don't give her the time off. Will confirm her as soon as I can.

Magpiewolf,

It's fine to bring dogs along and the good thing about Haddo is they are allowed off the lead, which is much better for my dog as she tends to be more relaxed and well behaved. We will look forward to meeting your whippets :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE