Myocardial Infarction?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I'm pretty well versed in radiographic procedures thanks, I was simple saying that suggesting there as some sort of epidemic based on 70000 being done a year is not true.

I maybe miss used routine and should have said standard. I'm not suggesting it doesn't have risk associated with it all procedures do.

oslodunc

Jul 23, 2010
Lillesand, NO
I´ve had 2 through the wrist, my next will be the groin. Stents put in both times. I don´t take this lightly, it could have been a lot worse.

Epidemic? No. My reaction to the amount of treatments done every year was because before this i had no idea. Speaking to others it´s a lot more common than i myself first thought.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I'm pretty well versed in radiographic procedures thanks, I was simple saying that suggesting there as some sort of epidemic based on 70000 being done a year is not true.

I maybe miss used routine and should have said standard. I'm not suggesting it doesn't have risk associated with it all procedures do.

I think if he'd said that 70k was a sudden change it could be construed as an "epidemic." But if that's a representation of a normal year then it's likely a sign of either good access or of a health proble mor sustained than epidemic. I suspect for most of us in the industrialized world it's a bit of both (access and sustained poor heart health)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE