My youtube channel creation video

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
What a stunning place to make a video, wow! :cool:
I think you are too modest, just tell your story and people will learn if they have an interest, if they don't that's their problem.
I am sure your grandchildren will appreciate the videos and they are something to show future generations.
On my fathers side my grandad died in a building accident when dad was 8 yrs old his grandfather died before dad was in his teens but we found a newspaper article that mentioned him in his role of fire officer "galloping to the aid of Ramsgate Fire brigade to a fire in Westwood" a photo of him would be great let alone a video blog, so keep doing what you are doing, it's all good.:)

Rob.

woodsrunner

Forager
May 13, 2013
Montana USA
What a stunning place to make a video, wow! :cool:
I think you are too modest, just tell your story and people will learn if they have an interest, if they don't that's their problem.
I am sure your grandchildren will appreciate the videos and they are something to show future generations.
On my fathers side my grandad died in a building accident when dad was 8 yrs old his grandfather died before dad was in his teens but we found a newspaper article that mentioned him in his role of fire officer "galloping to the aid of Ramsgate Fire brigade to a fire in Westwood" a photo of him would be great let alone a video blog, so keep doing what you are doing, it's all good.:)

Rob.
Thanks Rob! i appreciate the comment!....and for sharing about your grandfather and great grandfather, firefighters have always been heroes in my eyes!!...all the best...woods

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE