My third knife and....its kinky new clothes!!!!!!! Criticism wanted!

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
OK...JUST TODAY FINISHED THE SHEATH AND AS WITH MY CHOICE OF BOLTS WHEN I HANDLED THE KNIFE I AINT TOO SURE ABOUT IT LOLOLOL!!!

JUST ONE THING, THESE PICS WERE TAKEN IN BRIGHT SUNSHINE AND ITS MADE IT LOOK MORE ORANGE THAN IN REALITY...THIS DYE IS ACTUALLY FIEBINGS BEIGE....FIRST TIME IVE USED IT...BEIGE????????????????? OK.

ITS THEN HAD 3 COATS OF MEDIUM BROWN FINISH TO DULL IT DOWN A BIT...IVE EDGED IT AND COLOURED THE INTERNALS WITH MEDIUM BROWN DYE AND DARK BROWN EDGE KOTE...BLACK ARTIFICIAL SINEW STITCHING, GUN-METAL D-RING, GUNMETAL/SILVER POPPER....AND MY NEWLY DESIGNED DANGLER HAS MY MAKERS MARK (STAMP COURTESY OF KERNE). THE BLADE, AS MENTIONED IN MY PREVIOUS POST IS MADE BY HILLBILL AND IS RECOMMENDED!

MARK3LOW.jpg

MARK6LOW.jpg

MARK5LOW.jpg

MARK7LOW.jpg

MARK4LOW.jpg

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
You're right, it does look a bit, er, well, er...ORANGE!!!!!!!

I'm loving the leatherwork, though. Allowing for the sunshine, that's a stunning bit of kit. Congratulations!

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
as allways, looks great, love the efect on the leather, need a darker base coulour, too pale for my likeing,and that new dangler is very intresting, workmanship looks tops, well done:You_Rock_

just cant get it out my head, it looks the same as when the wife painted the kicthen, differant coulors same effect.:sad6:

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
On the counter of Bundleman, I especially love this style of Sheath, I really like the sweeps.
Lovely sheath, and though its a bit on the orange side, I like it it kinda adds.
yet not really feeling the combo between the knife and the sheath yet, perhaps a bit taking used to is needed for that ^^
Yours sincerely Ruud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE