My 'Stalker' Bushcraft knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
SOLD

This is the same shape as my Stalking knife design which I have been using in convex for some time. Duncan (FGYT) has kindly made these blanks for me from 01 and they are superb, 3mm thick with Holme Oak over black with brass fittings.

DSCF1518.jpg

Holme Oak is actually an evergreen but is very hard and has a high resin content which, now I have sanded to 2000 grit has a lovely feel to it.

DSCF1525.jpg

As it is I will sell this knife at £85 which includes RMSD Next Day, I will add a sheath for £15 for a plain and £20 for FS loop and double dangler.

DSCF1521.jpg

I'm really pleased with this knife and so far has done all that I have asked of it.

In terms of trades (possibly) I'm after an F1 blank, I'll top up for an Idun or maybe an XL Winter Greenland jacket by FjallRaven

Last edited:

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I have one of my buying missions going on. So if there is somone liking this and needing time then PM me.

Sheesh a ton for a custom knife and sheath??? Who'd have thought it two years ago?

Hi,
Received my knife yesterday, the pictures don't do it justice - the holme oak handles beautifully, the blade is hair shaving sharp, I will take her for a spin this weekend. I can see this replacing my BRKT Aurora as my main user.
Thanks, Dougster you made on hell of a knife !

Stephen.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE