My sharp and shiny items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cheapeats

Forager
Feb 20, 2008
New England
This is most of my knife collection there are a couple more stashed away But I am not allowed to lift the bags they are in as of yet so here are the ones that were in drawers or out being used. Nothing fancy some are pretty crappy, some are attempts at knivemaking but others are good users. A couple here I have had since I was a boy back in the 70's.

Here is the right half

knives1.jpg

Here is the left half of the knife blanket

knives2.jpg

B

Barak

Look like some good users there. What's your favourite of the lot?

weaver

Settler
Jul 9, 2006
North Carolina, USA
Old Hickory is often overlooked or even disdained due to its high carbon steel which is prone to rust if not kept dry and or oiled. They are fine knives and a great bargain in my opinion. I see you have three, you must know their value. :)

cheapeats

Forager
Feb 20, 2008
New England
Weaver thare are actually 4 The 2 7" butchers, The smallish antler handled is a old hickory parer with a caribou handle and the largish knife with the finger guard(my first old hickory). I found that one roadside with a coat of rust and the wood turned black. For years it was my truck kit knife then I got rid omy truck and started using it for everything and decided to add the guard and the hickory handle.

Barak There are several favorites in the top picture there is a stag handled Edge brand from Soligen and right below it a small KaBar hunter off close to the hatchets is an Old Hickory Knife that sees a lot of use. In the second picture there is a rubber handled stainless job that is my companion on every canoe and kayak trip. The Bushman is another of my favorites it is rugged and holds an edge the handle leaves a lot to be desired but a wrap of friction tape helps.The gerber folding saw goes on every hunt, hike and camping trip. The tomahawk is another one that travels with me on all my trips. The one I hate the most is the "Rambo Knife" hollow handeled survivaval knife it feels uncomfortable the blade has never taken an edge and it feels like it will break I have had it since I was a teen in 80s it was kind of a gag gift from my cousins because even back then i wa sinto survival skills and bushcraft.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE