My old friens - my canoes

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well - we both show the signs of age and adventures undertaken...but hopefully we still have many years left in us!
All repairs on the Birch Creek 16 are done by the original designer but need final sanding and painting (I have never managed to get around to it ... does not stop it paddling well though!:)
PA240007.jpg
PA240009.jpg
PA240011.jpg
PA240012.jpg
Old friends indeed!

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Nice to see some well used kit John. The scars of adventure help to remind us of the times spent with our old 'friends'. A lot of my outdoor kit has been with me for many, many moons, repaired, bashed, scraped, dented, recycled, it all gives character and as long as it works, great.
Hopefully you'll have many more adventures together.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Nice to see some well used kit John. The scars of adventure help to remind us of the times spent with our old 'friends'. A lot of my outdoor kit has been with me for many, many moons, repaired, bashed, scraped, dented, recycled, it all gives character and as long as it works, great.
Hopefully you'll have many more adventures together.

No more adventures in them for me ... my knees and shoulder injuries do not permit paddling now :(
These boats will soon be sold and I have sold most of my paddles already.
Sad days.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
No more adventures in them for me ... my knees and shoulder injuries do not permit paddling now :(
These boats will soon be sold and I have sold most of my paddles already.
Sad days.

Sorry to hear that John. Keep one and get an electric outboard motor? :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE