My Norway Trip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
An excellent thread.

I really enjoy reading about trips which are ambitious and exciting but nevertheless 'doable' without taking out a bank loan. (Some of Stuartf's minimal-kit trips and W00dsmoke's highlands trip spring to mind here.) But this is that rare gem - fulfillng the Scandinavian dream on a budget.

Certainly got me thinking.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Yes it had to be done ,
The flight cost £60 return Birmingham to Oslo Torp Ryan air,
The train tickets booked in advance cost £80 , £20 less if I hadn't gone to Oslo for the day .
Then its just food ..
Twodogs

An excellent thread.

I really enjoy reading about trips which are ambitious and exciting but nevertheless 'doable' without taking out a bank loan. (Some of Stuartf's minimal-kit trips and W00dsmoke's highlands trip spring to mind here.) But this is that rare gem - fulfillng the Scandinavian dream on a budget.

Certainly got me thinking.

I agree with you Doc,(likewise your trips are a fantastic inspiration:) ) and yes this is a rare gem. I can't wait to read about your trip next! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE