My new Mora 2010, brilliant

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beorn

Oct 27, 2009
Ulm
I've got a short question to the ones already owning a Mora 2010:

Is the sheath only for right-handed people? Or can I simply put it in the other way an use it left-handed?

Actually I am left handed and I'm struggling with the right sheaths for years. The normal cheap standard Mora sheaths are usable right and left handed.

Thanks!

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
I found the severe upsweep of the belly a little off-putting, so yesterday I sanded down the spine to make my 2010 more of a spearpoint. Borrowed pic of an unmodded 2010:

My modded knife:

Last edited:

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
I like it much better. I found that, before the modification, the 2010 pointed a little high ..if that makes sense. I now find that it points much more naturally.

One of the guys on British Blades asked if the mod had left the tip section thin, but the tip is still a healthy thickness:

Fizzlebang

Tenderfoot
Jul 26, 2009
Surrey
Ordered my Mora 2010 last week but seems the stupid postman has either kept it or delivered to the wrong door! have been in touch with supplier who was concerened and asked me to keep him informed if its not here in 24 hours.
That was more of a mini rant about the post office rather than a knife review lol

Fizzlebang

Tenderfoot
Jul 26, 2009
Surrey
update - can't speak highly enough for the customer service at Workshop Heaven. Although my delivery seems to have dissapeared and no sign of it at the local sorting office, they are sendimg me a replacement straight away!! fantastic service

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE