My new mode of bushcraft transportation.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
The coupling is free to move up and down where it attaches to your rear axle spindle, bounces behind you nicely when needed, only thing to avoid is going up kerbs slowly anything but square on, trying at an angle makes it rail slide like a skateboarder and then bounces up with a judder

These four pics show the hitching in series

Locked in

attachment.php

Ready to come away with the push of a button

attachment.php

Axle free

attachment.php

and out and locked

attachment.php

to release the catch you push in the button and then slide the locking catch back and forth

Last edited:

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
The coupling is free to move up and down where it attaches to your rear axle spindle, bounces behind you nicely when needed, only thing to avoid is going up kerbs slowly anything but square on, trying at an angle makes it rail slide like a skateboarder and then bounces up with a judder

These four pics show the hitching in series

Locked in

attachment.php

Ready to come away with the push of a button

attachment.php

Axle free

attachment.php

and out and locked

attachment.php

to release the catch you push in the button and then slide the locking catch back and forth

SOLD! lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Funny part is you asked all the same questions i was asking before i bought one, was only right i tried to answer them for you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE