My new knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
After lots of hunting and web trawling i finally reveived my new knife. Id decided i wanting something a little different blade length around 3.5" and handle the same, not too thick around 3mm idealy d2 steel and must have either stag,bone or ivory scales oh and flat grind.
5f9636e0-efed-ffe1.jpg
5f9636e0-efff-b69c.jpg
5f9636e0-f013-e520.jpg

Not the ivory one
Anyway i managed to tick all the boxes and after a couple of days use im quite impressed it holds a realy good edge cleans up very easily. Being thinner cuts extremely well and being shorter is great for more detailed carving but also great for all other tasks.
Oh forgot to say its made by gene ingram who is a very good maker but my phone pics realy dont do it justice.
Thanks for looking

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Gene is a first class maker. You can't go wrong with his knives. It takes some work to get him to put some meat on the scales (if that is something you want) but other than that, his work is exceptional.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
I no what you mean a bit more meat would add to the comfort factor but in my opinion would ruin the overall look. They are all lovely knives though just not very easy to come by. I thought you might like it though hoodoo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE