My new Jack Pyke Hunter Jacket Woodland Oak(very pic heavy)

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Since i didnt own a waterproof jacket and didnt want to get the DDponcho out everytime it rained i decided to buy a waterproof camo design jacket. While in my search i was bombarded with DPM camo designs and wasnt really impressed at all. I then came across the Jack pyke range of jackets and saw there amazing camo...i was sold.

I got it today for £70 delivered. Its alot of money but i figured a decent one which is breathable and hard wearing would suit my needs best. The outer material is very soft and "silent" Beware though the sizes avaliable go from s to xxxl and i have the small and its still a bit large around the waist. im a 31" waist 6ft and 10.5 stone.. glad i didnt go for the medium or the poncho would have been the smaller of the two!

Here are the pictures, havnt tested it fully but will do on the brockwell meet next weekend. I would love to answers any questions you have.

That flap at the back has 3 zips making it either a game pocket or a waterproof seat cover..

IMAG0536.jpg

IMAG0541.jpg

IMAG0538.jpg

IMAG0544.jpg

IMAG0543.jpg

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Don't have one myself but I believe Sniper has one in og and likes it.

The flap for sitting on is a good feature.

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
Don't have one myself but I believe Sniper has one in og and likes it.

The flap for sitting on is a good feature.

Yeah im interested how the flap will work in the woods... dont want to damage it on a log but it could come in very handy.

The pics dont give justice to the quality of the camo print its just amazing how deatiled it is when you look close. Im very happy so far and will post pics
of me in it when i return from the brockwell meet.

HT

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE